Job Reference: JO-2004-65129_1587043795
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company in Cork are looking for an IT professional to join their exciting project team on an 18 month FTC.
- Implementation of MES EBR and rollout to the site & the integration of the MES system with a number of key Enterprise systems.
- Take full responsibility for the complete project life-cycle of the specified project starting with the Plan phase.
- Develop and manage the project budget including accurate financial forecasting.
- Monitor and track the progress of the project and to provide accurate, timely and transparent status updates to all levels of the business.
- Work directly with end-users in resolving project issues and ensuring the project meets the business partners' needs.
- Manage the provision of training & ensure orderly handover to support.
- Prior experience with rollout of large scale MES EBR projects/ programs is a must. Experience with Werum PAS-X application is a bonus.
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, crossfunctional projects in the Manufacturing domain.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level.
- Extensive experience in the life-science industry required.
- At least 8 years of experience in project management.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists