Job Reference: JO-2006-65248_1592400558
This is an exciting opportunity for an Indirect Procurement Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company. Supported by a diverse, collaborative and multi-skilled global team of highly motivated individuals, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing strategic projects and supporting the site's operating objectives, ensuring procedures and processes are securely established to support the growth plans for the site
- Key categories including but not limited to are Site services (Facility management, MRO, Energy), HR services, Professional services, Lab supplies and equipment, Capital procurement etc.
- Collaborate with senior functional and operational stakeholders to develop and execute global supply and sourcing strategies.
- In this position you will support the strategic imperatives of the company and will enable core elements of strategy: stability, responsiveness, building biologics capacity, and foster innovation
- Responsible for planning and conducting negotiations as well as leading and conducting RFx for goods and services in scope
- 3rd level Qualification is essential
- 5+ years of experience in strategic sourcing & procurement
- Result-driven whilst dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in complex project management
- Demonstrating the ability to successfully complete large and complex projects
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists