Job Reference: JO-2211-66346_1669028510
My client, a leading Bioprocessing Research and Training facility based in South County Dublin are looking for a HR Specialist to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, ideally with 1-3 years of experience in HR Experience with the ability to remain focused, professional, tactful, and discrete when handling sensitive and/or confidential information. Experience supporting international candidates through VISA process and/or relocation would be welcomed but not essential. If this sounds like you, please read on!
- On-boarding: Responsible for employee and student on-boarding from contracting, hosting agreements, relocation, file set up and database maintenance, induction, and orientation.
- Policies & Forms: Keep existing employment Policies, Templates and Policy Register up to date, developing new policies as appropriate, communicating changes and/or new policies to employees and support managers in implementing aforementioned policies and procedures.
- Employee Support: Manage the HR Inbox on a daily basis answering queries promptly or escalating matters as required. Support managers and colleagues on operational HR and employee relations matters by providing professional and accurate advice and guidance.
- Training & Development: Responsible for agreeing the annual suite of general skills training for employees, scheduling and promoting the courses on offer and monitoring attendance and feedback.
- Appropriate 3rd Level qualification - essential.
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of employment law in Ireland - essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative, remain organised and prioritise within own workload.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists