A great opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated & organised Recruitment Co-ordinator to join the HR team of an expanding Cork manufacturing site and assist them in the upcoming ramp up of recruitment activity in their Irish & EMEA operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recruitment coordination, onboarding, filing, updating HR systems, reporting metrics, communications, and other administrative duties to support the day to day running of this busy HR team.
· Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment by effectively and efficiently coordinating full recruitment & selection life cycles. This includes but is not limited to advertising, psychometric testing collation, scheduling interviews, reference checks, pre-employment medicals, recruitment correspondence, employee files, HR database updates & more.
· Scheduling and package preparation for induction of new employees including presentation and relevant documentation completion, locker assignments, access fob assignments and more.
· Monitor timesheets. Give time-sheet entry training, ensure they are entered, approved and correct.
· Regularly report a variety of HR metrics and reports as requested.
· Preparing presentations on the above metrics, communications, and updates
· Regularly update HR files such as employee lists, organizational charts and communications to ensure they are always up to date.
· Maintain and update the HRIS and personnel files, and attendance records to ensure data integrity and correct processing of payroll within the confines of internal HR policies.
· Ensure housekeeping tasks are adhered to and records maintained.
· Adhere to, and advocate, all Safety and Quality protocols at all times.
· Produce accurate and timely documents/letters as required including new starter contracts, changes, leavers and references.
· May absorb duties of HR team members and assist with projects when necessary.
· Support ad-hoc administrative activities such as meetings, travel co-ordination, recognition coordination, events, letters, scheduling meeting rooms, booking etc.
· General purchasing such as stationary, canteen and cleaning supplies
· Act as facility point of contact for visitors and vendors such as IT consultants, shredding and cleaning vendors.
· Third level Business Degree
· 3 year's relevant experience in HR/Office Administration ideally in a m/n environment
· Excellent communication skills are a necessity, both written and verbal. Comfortable communicating remotely via conference calls and internet; Drafting internal communications, job descriptions etc.
· Proven experience in a fast paced, people facing manufacturing environment.
· Familiar with relevant legislative requirements around Irish and European Employment Law.
· Must have knowledge and significant familiarity of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and related software applications.
· Must be willing to travel to local worksites and to the U.S. as and when required for training (Restrictions permitting)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists