An exciting HR career opportunity has arisen with our Life Sciences client company for a dynamic HR partner with excellent HR operations skills who has the capability to deliver a best practice HR service to the organisation.
The purpose of this role is to enhance and deepen the performance of the team across the organisation, and to initiate and implement contemporary HR practices in engagement, technical and leadership development, and employee relations.
Design, develop and implement HR policies, processes, and systems in relation to organisational excellence, resourcing and talent planning, performance and reward, employee engagement, employee relations.
Support the L& D capabilities and processes within the organisation so that excellence in L&D is further embedded as a defining aspect of the organisations culture.
Coach and support line management in day-to-day people management matters
Provide guidance and direction on all HR issues.
Understand the business strategic needs and identify and implement opportunities to improve organisation capability, employee engagement and well-being.
Actively support the vibrant organisational culture
Manage the recruitment and selection process.
Build and maintain effective employee relations.
Collaborate with EHS to ensure that the provision of occupational health services meets the defined service level agreement. Coach and advise managers on process and responsibilities.
Continually scan the external environment and employment legislation for new risks, new opportunities, and best practices.
Ensure effective delivery of all HR operational services to the organisation, and the maintenance of appropriate documentation.
· Chartered member of the CIPD with relevant HR qualification.
· Previous experience of supporting across all levels of management and employees
· Demonstrable success in operational HR management role.
· Experience of designing and implementing HR systems.
· Experience working in a high growth environment.
· Research/development type environment within pharma /biopharma would be an advantage.
· Excellent coaching, consulting and team building skills
· Strong focus on delivery with understanding of commercial environment
· Up-to-date understanding of employment legislation in Ireland.
· Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment, where integrity and teamwork is valued.
· Demonstrates personal flexibility and adaptability in a continuously evolving environment.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists