An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a dynamic HR leader passionate about the development of their team and function with a leading Life Sciences M/N in Cork.
The successful candidate will partner with the business to plan, design, implement and monitor HR policies and programs to meet changing business needs, including recruitment, L & D, performance management, compensation, benefits, equal opportunity, diversity and employee relations while working with key stakeholders to develop strategy to anticipate and plan for long term HR requirements and trends.
· Recommend and apply Human Resources policies and objectives for the Site with regard to team member relations.
· Support brand and effective communications internally and externally
· Protect the interests of team members and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
· Manage employee pay, benefits and recognition processes for effective engagement, administration, selection and cost efficiencies and in accordance with corporate policy
· Manage the recruitment process to ensure a positive experience for the candidate and successful, timely attraction of talent to the organization.
· Manage the site learning and development activities in accordance with global and local needs.
· Manage the coordination and communication with the outsourcing companies to ensure a quality offering to colleagues in accordance with budget and services contract.
· Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related area required.
· Master's degree in HR or related area preferred.
· Minimum 3 - 5 years at management level experience with proven experience in leading and developing a HR team ideally in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong attention to detail, reporting and analysis.
· Strong ability to lead and apply organisational processes.
· Strong communication, decision making and relationship building skills.
· Innovative, Solution focused, structured and organised.
· Excellent strategic thinking, conceptual thinking, and influencing ability.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists