Our client is a leading Multinational with an established footprint in Ireland. Due to continued expansion they are hiring a HR Manager to play a key role in delivering on the people agenda for Ireland aligning with the overall business objectives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a broad knowledge of HR as a discipline, be an excellent communicator and be able to pivot between the day to day tactical responsibilities and the strategic requirements of the organization.
· Work closely with the HR Team to implement and support the people strategy
· Coach and partner internal leaders to drive and maintain a high performing and inclusive culture across the business
· Work with leadership to develop organization structures that will best achieve business outcomes and align to the business strategy
· Ensure processes and systems are in place and communicated across the full employee life cycle to ensure high standards of service, maintain policy control and development in line with business goals
· Lead employee relations issues to successful resolution, ensuring compliance across all areas in line with internal and external policies
· Partner effectively with our enabling partners across the Global HR team to ensure alignment with HR processes and programmes
· 7 plus years' experience HR experience with 3 to 5 years' experience as a business partner
· Proven experience in developing and delivering best in class HR initiatives
· Ability to balance local and corporate/global perspectives
· Strong business and commercial acumen with the ability to translate strategy and business plans into pragmatic and effective HR initiatives.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable
· Proven consultative and relationship management skills with a track record of partnering with senior/middle management in the development, implementation and adoption of people programmes
· Proven ability to build and maintain cross functional relationships, gaining trust and respect with various stakeholders
· High level of communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships and confidently engage across the business
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists