An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Generalist with +5 years in a high-volume manufacturing environment to join the HR team within an expanding plant, just outside Cork City.
This hands-on role will work closely with the HR Management team both locally and in the US and will have ownership of Recruitment, HRIS and other documentation, HR Metrics and Reporting, Compensation and Benefits, Orientation and Organizational Exits. Experience in supporting management in ER, Training, Performance Management, Policy Implementation and Employment Law Compliance is essential. This is an ideal role for an ambitious HR candidate to gain excellent hands generalist experience with this expanding US M/N.
· Recruitment & Selection Support
· HR Metrics and Reporting
· Benefits & Leave Programs
· Retention & Training
· Organizational Exits
· Employee Relations
· Performance Management & Compensation
· Participates in developing HR department goals, objectives and systems
· Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals
· Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
· Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other cross-functional meetings
· Maintains compliance with employment and benefits laws and regulations
· May absorb duties of HR team members when necessary
· Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation of employment laws
* Level 8 Degree; plus at least 5 years of experience in an HR Generalist capacity; emphasis in recruitment/ talent management in a manufacturing environment preferred
* Human Resources certification(s) (CIPD) preferred
* High level ability to create presentations, charts, graphs and spreadsheets
* Ability to exercise good judgment and strong decision-making capability in a variety of situations
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists