Job Reference: JO-2112-66056_1641423611
Are you an experienced HR professional? My client a leading Sligo pharmaceutical company have an excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join their team. This role requires someone who has a high level of initiative, energy, motivation as well as excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. This role will drive the business and help deliver people management strategies that support the business's overall strategic aims and objectives. If you are someone who wants to be part of an organisation that brings life-changing medicines to those who need them, this could be the career step for you!
- Advising leaders on areas such as Talent Management and Development, Employee Engagement, Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits/Total Rewards, and People Analytics.
- Act as the first point of contact for HR Service from those leaders and teams, you will need to work closely with our colleagues in the wider HR team in Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and HR Service delivery as well as colleagues on our sister sites to ensure that we provide an excellent HR service to the business.
- Continuously looking for new talent who can develop and grow with us.
- Opportunities also exist to work in HR supporting our Commercial organization which has affiliates across the globe.
- Relevant degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant area.
- 5 years Business HR experience and experience of one other HR specialization.
- A passion for people with a strong business acumen and enjoy working in a fast paced and often demanding organization which rewards strong performance.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists