Job Reference: JO-2006-65226_1600185342
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding world class Biopharma facility based in North Dublin for an initial 11 month contract. 4+ years experience within the HR function is essential for this position.
Our client is a Large-Scale Drug Substance Facility, with the mission and ambition to manufacture breakthrough medicines from Ireland for patients around the world. The facility will be a significant supplier of drug substances for one of our clients key treatments and will also be critical in the future supply of new biotechnology products to its global network.
- Works with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values
- Supports organisational change projects and their associated people implications
- As part of the Manufacturing Division, participates in the development of the Manufacturing Division strategy within the facility and long-term business development plan
- Work with client leaders to support delivery of their people strategy
- Facilitates talent/performance management and succession planning across client groups, aligned to global processes
- Provides effective coaching for leaders through handling of complex employee relations issues
- As part of the Ireland HR team, support and lead projects across the country that support our HR priorities.
- 3-5+ years' experience in an HR role, ideally with experience of working in a HR Business Partner model, but all HR disciplines will be considered
- Bachelor's degree; CIPD qualification or relevant master's degree
- Experience working in a large multi-national manufacturing environment would be ideal, but background is less important than outlook
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists