Job Reference: JO-2102-65576_1612179235
Health & Safety Specialist/ Permit Coordinator
This role will act as the permit issuer for works carried out in owned areas and act as an interface between project personnel and company personnel working in project owned areas. The role will help safely oversee the sites transition from the project phase into sustaining site operations.
The responsibilities of the role will include: -
- Develop and implement site permitting process
- Coordinate daily permit meetings for owned areas
- Act as permit issuer in owned areas across site
- Act as an interface between project personnel and company workers
- Attending project management meetings
- Liaising with system and area owners and 3rd party service providers.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory Safety and Environmental requirements.
Level 7 qualification in an Engineering or EHS discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand and discuss safety requirements with workers in, and to convey those requirements (whether orally or written) in clear and concise terms to facilitate safe completions of works
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, both timely and accurately, with limited supervision.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists