Job Reference: JO-2009-65383_1599818914
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance function of a leading Global Biopharma organisation based in Cork.
After continued investment and expansion of their P2P function they are now looking to build out expertise in Data & Analytics and compliance and appoint a dynamic Global Lead to effectively scale all data and analytics under one function and to Standardize Data governance aligned to the Corporate program.
The focus of the role is to establish a Global D&A and compliance team improving process consistency and controls through a centralized function. To develop metrics and use business intelligence to identify next opportunities for efficiency and actionable business insights. An advocate to digitalize and automate Global FSS processes through Data and Analytics insight, and deployment of RPA, AI, and other emerging technologies to create capacity, increase efficiency, quality and control of our processes.
Effectively managing the perceptions and expectations of business leaders and senior management is critical to the success of this role. The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated and innovative, with proven experience in successfully leading and supporting a best in class PTP (Purchase to Pay) function.
- Manage, coach, lead and develop the Global Data & Analytics, Compliance Lead team
- Ensure adherence to Company policies, procedures, SOX controls, government, and/or legal requirements
- Accountability for service delivery against key performance indicators across PTP processes globally. Analyze data and metrics for trends, drivers and performance results against industry benchmarks to drive process improvement and optimize user experience
- Provides actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Partner with team leaders, senior management, and PTP Business Process Lead on the identification and execution of continuous improvement initiatives and cultivate a culture of teamwork.
- Delivery of large-scale business/technology programs
- Significant proven knowledge and experience of Data & Analytic and Technology programs in a multi-national corporation
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity
- Report and analyze data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Data Visualization (Tableau, or similar BI platforms) to develop reports and dashboards
- BA or BS degree in accounting, Data & Analytics or equivalent is required.
- Automate, operationalize, monitor and manage data pulled from various source systems
- Extensive knowledge with Oracle or best practice ERP system's is required
- Experience working in a global Finance organization
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists