Job Reference: JO-2401-66605_1707210349
Our Biopharma Research and Training client is looking to for a highly skilled Global Partnerships Senior Manager to join their team. This role with be reporting to the Director of Training Alliances & Innovation.
This exciting opportunity is responsible for driving and delivering their clients international Global Partnership Program (GPP). You will be responsible for managing relationships with global partners to secure the on-going business of these valuable partners and thereby contributing to the growth and success of our client's organisation on a global scale.
- To contribute to the objectives with respect to current and future business strategies related to the Global Partners Program (GPP) of international training organisations.
- To build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with international partner organisations in a proactive manner through regular communication, understanding their needs and provision of timely solutions. This should lead to extension of GPP agreement renewals.
- Lead the customisation and agreement of the Knowledge & Curriculum Transfer Plan with the support of the Global Partners Implementation Senior Manager and other relevant team members.
- Working with senior management and a variety of external stakeholders, lead the development and implementation of a globally recognised certification model in bioprocessing training to be developed for future roll-out at global partner training centres.
- Preparation of data to support Director of Training Alliance and Innovation and Chief Commercial Officer in dissemination of performance of the GPP to senior leadership team, boards and associated steering committees.
- Lead the training group response with respect to requests from Global Partners pertaining to requests for information, support and advice.
- The role will require occasional international travel to current, prospective, and future partner training facilities.
- Strong and demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven experience in client engagement, account management or a related role.
- Batchelor's or master's degree qualification in a relevant life science discipline and/or a clear demonstrated record of building industry/academic collaborations.
- Previously employed in role(s) involving the establishment and delivery of strategic partnerships.
- Familiarity with models of accreditation would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated strength in oral, written, and presentation-style communications.
- Flexible mindset and open to travel internationally to visit global partners regularly.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists