Job Reference: JO-2101-65522_1609777560
Our growing biopharmaceutical client based in West Dublin are expanding their Global Logistics department and they are now looking for a Global Logistics Specialist with experience in shipping product on a global scale.
- Coordination and execution of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Product shipments across Global Network
- Manage aspects of the compliance requirement which will include the oversight of the quality records and to identify key area's for improvement
- Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics
- Fully compliant with internal SOP's and standards
- Participate in projects for continuous improvement related to Global Logistics and Supply Chain
- Coordinate introduction of new shipping lanes for new and existing products from commercial launch and clinical to commercial activities with validation SME's
- Maintain regular and proactive communication with all internal and external stakeholders to insure efficient execution of schedules
- Identify process improvements within the function and drive the initiative forward to implementation and effectivity
- Ensure department deviations are investigated thoroughly and corrective plans put in place to prevent re-occurrence
- University Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain preferred
- At least 5 years' working in Pharmaceutical supply chain is essential
- Knowledge and understand of EMA/HPRA GDP standards
- Strong problem solving experience
- SAP Knowledge of SD and MM Environment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists