Job Reference: JO-2005-65177_1588767369
In this role, you should have strong business acumen, problem-solving skills and attention to detail. Your goal will be to help the growing Global Logistics function deliver to patients worldwide.
- Coordination and execution of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Product shipments across the Global Network
- Manage aspects of the compliance requirement which will include the oversight of the quality records and to identify key area's for improvement
- Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics
- Fully compliant with internal SOP's and standards
- Participate in projects for continuous improvement related to Global Logistics and Supply Chain
- Coordinate introduction of new shipping lanes for new and existing products from commercial launch and clinical to commercial activities with validation SME's
- Maintain regular and proactive communication with all internal and external stakeholders to insure efficient execution of schedules
- Identify process improvements within the function and drive the initiative forward to implementation and effectivity
- Ensure department deviations are investigated thoroughly and corrective plans put in place to prevent re-occurrence
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, or related field preferable
- At least 5 years' working in Pharmaceutical supply chain distribution operations management activity within an international environment is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP standards
- Strong problem solving experience
- SAP Knowledge of SD and MM Environment
- Computer literate, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluency in English both written and oral; fluency in other European languages is desirable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists