Job Reference: JO-2305-66440_1684248156
Our client has an amazing opportunity for a GEO Operations Specialist to join the Global External Manufacturing Team on a 24-month contract who has responsibility for and plays a key role in supporting external contract manufacturing activities relating to commercial & clinical drug products. He/she will directly support the GEO Operations Managers/Process Team Leads who are responsible for ensuring a seamless supply of the product(s) from the contract manufacturing organizations (CMO). This candidate will be required to work across a number of multi-modality process teams to manage and execute ERP transactional activities as well as other support tasks. The GEO Operations Specialist will report to the Associate Director, Supplier Relationship Management, GEO.
- Provide direct support to Process Team Leads across Small Molecules, Biologicals, Packaging and Clinical operations on targeted/prioritized activities.
- Manage and execute all transactional ERP aspects for production efforts at CMOs (includes executing production transactions, updating work order dates, receipting of purchase orders, inter-organisational transfers etc).
- Own and manage prioritized change controls within the Quality Management System to effective on-time closure and no impact on supply.
- Consolidation and issuance of key performance metrics per Process Team.
- Provide backup support for Process Team Leads where necessary.
- Support selected continuous improvement activities aligned to the site business plan objectives with clear and measurable time and money savings.
- Work cross-functionally to perform rigorous root cause analysis, to understand issues and implement corrective actions as appropriate.
- Document key business processes in a standard format (e.g., Best Practice Document or Standard Operating Procedure).
- There may be a need for this person to execute operation tasks with a view to eliminating or reducing the number of touchpoints associated with a task.
- This list of support responsibilities may change depending on business needs and employees are expected to be adaptable and flexible where this need arises.
- Minimum requirement of 3-5 years in Operations, Supply Chain within a regulated environment.
- Relevant 3rd-level qualification.
- Will have a working understanding of ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP)
- Will have a good working understanding of the processes/unit operations assigned to the team.
- Ability to engage cross-functional teams in the resolution of short-term issues and sustained performance for long-term goals.
- Experience in lean/six sigma/continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of initiative and drive, as well as excellent organizational skills, are key role requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists