Global Customer Management Associate
12 Month Contract
Dublin - Hybrid
We are working with a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation that has an opportunity for an experienced Global Customer Management Associate to join their team. If you are excited by working with a company who deliver therapeutics to patients with serious and life-threatening diseases, then this could be the role for you!
This role will support the continuing development of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to improve the execution of customer orders and customers' journey. Customer Management supports our global customers by region, this role will also work within a set of markets and act as a single point of contact for their customer to support their product supply needs.
* On-boarding of new customers, develop relationship with buyer and customer.
* Establish expectations for order fulfilment and ensure orders are compliant to contract.
* Monitor to ensure compliance to pricing structure and discounts.
* Reporting and analytics of the company's performance to meet customer expectations.
* Manage and monitor daily orders for dedicated region and resolve any issues by collaborating with both internal (such Logistics, Finance, etc.) and external partners
* Partner with Global Market Entry and Business Operations team to coordinate implementation of contracts, new product introductions, and performance reporting.
* Ensure all transactions are complete for month end, including SOX reporting requirement, completeness, and accuracy of all commercial sales within region.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 years in Biotech or Pharma customer/order/sales management
* Available to travel 2-3 International trips/year
* Experience working with customers and sales teams to drive towards solutions
* Experience working with accounting on period-end reconciliations
* Knowledge of Oracle ERP, Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce.com, Access or similar applications
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists