A highly motivated Qualified Financial Accountant is recquired to join our Biopharma clients cross-functional, multi-national, accounting team responsible for critical accounting areas, corporate & business accruals and ad hoc reporting. If you are a self-starter who is detailed, results and process oriented with a focus on effective and efficient improvements, this could be a fantastic career opportunity for you. The team are currently WFH but with offices in both Cork and Dublin there are options going forward depending on your location.
· Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual corporate reporting to US under US GAAP (including account analysis & reconciliation and preparing inputs to month end reports including financial analysis & commentary)
· Responsible for annual financial reporting to local statutory authorities under IFRS and local EMEA GAAP
· Reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP accounting
· Detailed analytical review of financial data
· Review entity profitability monthly to understand deviations and support Global Transfer Pricing team as required.
· Preparation of monthly journal entries /Perform/Review monthly reconciliations /Accrual/prepayment preparation and analysis
· Support the year-end financial statement audit process and the SOX audit process.
· Manage relationships with outsourced providers as required (including auditors and outsourced accounting providers)
· Support project and continuous improvement tasks /Assist with ad hoc financial analysis, queries and EMEA Finance activities as required.
· Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, Qualified Accountant, ACA or ACCA preferred
· Minimum two years relevant experience in similar role
· Knowledge of both US GAAP and IFRS is advantageous, Sox/ Internal Controls exposure preferred.
· Strong technical accounting skills i.e., good knowledge of accounting standards
· Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking and organisational skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists