My client has a great contract opportunity for a talented part qualified accounting candidate. As part of the financial control team the FA will support monthly EMEA USGAAP monthly closes. In this role the successful candidate will work on aspects of finance such as global revenue , inventory , accruals , and financial analysis as well as being part of various projects related to financial transformation and optimisation.
· Assist in the USGAAP month end close process including account analysis & reconciliation, preparing inputs to month end reports including financial analysis & commentary.
· Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and follow up & resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
· Support variance analysis of financial results for month end reporting purposes
· Support inventory close activities
· Assist with ad hoc financial analysis and queries.
· Participate in various finance related projects.
· Support with local statutory and tax requirements
· Support the Accounting team with SOX related activities.
· Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data.
· Business/Accounting graduate desirable
· Part Qualification with ACCA, ACA, CPA a plus
· Microsoft Office Excel proficiency
· Strong numeracy skills with focus on attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent academic track record
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists