I am working with a leading Pharmaceutical client based in Cork that has a permanent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their expanding team. If you are excited about working on multiple diverse projects with an expanding company then this could be the role for you.
* Supervise the timely execution of maintenance and calibration of all mechanical/electrical/instrumentation systems on site as per Standard Operating Procedures and Engineering work instructions
* Support the selection of outsourced contractors and supervise their work when required, formally receiving the finished works
* Provide support to the Engineering and Maintenance teams to maintain, improve, troubleshoot, calibrate and service a wide range of equipment and utility services
* Ensure the fastest response to corrective maintenance, delivering the best technical solution with the least cost
* Ensure proper maintenance and update of all relevant calibration and maintenance records and assist when required in internal and external audits
* Encourage the proposal of ideas that can increase productivity and/or decrease cost, assess and implement as appropriate, and involve other Managers as relevant
* Supervise the TMs assigned to his/her area of responsibility and distribute work tasks. Provide input to ensure HR processes run smoothly, namely in terms of recruitment, integration, training needs and performance management in accordance with the company's HR policies. Ensure all TMs are aligned and motivated towards achieving Hovione's goals, values and culture by promoting their personal and professional development whilst maximizing productivity
* Responsible for continuous training in the workplace to team members under his/her responsibility, including training for upward mobility, in order to guarantee the career development objectives, competence, safety, quality and productivity of the area.
* Technical course in Maintenance, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic or Instrumentation, or related field.
* Requires 7+ years' experience in mechanical/electrical/instrumentation/automation workshop within a regulated environment.
* Possess extensive knowledge of Engineering and Maintenance practices with previous training/management experience.
* Must have the Knowledge, Experience and Skills to conduct their tasks in accordance with the rules and procedures set down.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists