11 Month Contract
The primary responsibility of the Equipment Engineer is engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology and systems engineering. The engineer will provide technical coverage and support for maintenance and repair of plant and infrastructure components and equipment.
The role will report to the Upstream or Downstream Equipment Manager
The responsibilities will include:
* Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
* Support Commissioning and Qualification activities and lead troubleshooting efforts.
* Support site start-up activities.
* Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
* Develop SOP's and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
* Develop Safety Risk Assessment.
* Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions. Document results and input
data into appropriate repositories - make recommendations for improvements.
* Optimise work tasks, collect spare parts, tools or other services requirements.
* Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured.
* Assist with development of Technical Training Materials.
* Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
* Support Quality, Safety and Environmental Investigations.
* Level 8 Qualification in Engineering discipline or equivalent
* 4+ years' experience in a process plant or other industry in a maintenance or
operations support role
* Self-motivated with high attention to detail
* Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
* Experience of reading P&IDs, Construction and Mechanical / Electrical Drawings
* Experience of using SAP or Other Computerised Maintenance Systems
* Experience of developing Safety Risk Assessments
* Previous experience of FMEA's - setting up maintenance plans and
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists