My client is currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Technician to join their new Biologics facility. The technology on the site will include Aseptic Fill Finish equipment, Lyophilisation equipment and Anti-Body Drug Conjugate technology. As their new Engineering Technician, you will support the biologics operations to maximize availability and reliability of equipment.
Your new role will include the following activities:
· Participating in design and process project conversations to ensure reliability by design is built-in prior to equipment arrival.
· Working on factory acceptance testing at vendor sites, site acceptance testing, commissioning and qualification of equipment.
· Ensuring proactive high performance of day to day preventative and demand maintenance activity across manufacturing and utility equipment.
· Owning and preparing, preventative and predictive maintenance for new pharma equipment being installed and approval of these procedures on Maximo.
· Liaising with internal/external engineering personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting and installing/commissioning equipment.
· Implementation of equipment/process upgrade in an environment of continuous improvement.
· Support the production team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the output and yield requirements.
· Comply with the EHS policy and procedures and demonstrate EHS best practices in all work activities.
Education and Experience
· Relevant Engineering or Trade Qualification required (Degree Preferred).
· Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Pharmaceutical, Biologics or Medical Device manufacturing environment.
· Fill Finish manufacturing experience preferred.
· Proven problem-solving ability on complex equipment.
· Instrumentation/PLC troubleshooting ability.
· Total commitment to quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all times.
· Knowledge of policies and regulatory requirements ensuring compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists