Job Reference: JO-2102-65604_1613379080
I now have an open opportunity for a talented and experienced Engineering Technician to join my client, a leading pharmaceuticals manufacturer based in Sligo on a 1-year fixed-term contract basis.
In your new role, you will provide a Manufacturing Engineering service across our API Operation to maximise manufacturing equipment while ensuring continual compliance with policies relating to Personnel, Quality, Engineering, Safety and Finance.
In your new role you will:
- Ensure the performance of preventative and demand maintenance for manufacturing and utility equipment.
- Collaborate with Production to ensure equipment performance is maximized to meet the output and yield requirements.
- Document and record activities carried out on relevant engineering procedures, preventative and demand maintenance.
- Partner with engineering personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting and installing/commissioning equipment.
- Facilitate the implementation of equipment projects, and complete PM's on manufacturing/utility equipment.
- Document PM's and Work Orders on the Maximo CMMS system.
- Support investigations on product quality issues where equipment performance needs to be assessed.
- Ensure site safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Implement equipment/process upgrades in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Comply with all site GMP requirements.
- Ensure successful Regulatory, Division and Corporate audits.
- Provide out of hours on-call support as per the on-call rota when required.
- Support the site Maintenance Excellence Program to meet all requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant Electrical, Mechanical trade exams or academic engineering qualification to Ordinary degree level at a minimum. Automation experience is an advantage. A minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant industry at an equivalent position.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant industry at an equivalent position.
- Detailed functional knowledge required for a wide range of manufacturing equipment is desirable. Example: Glass Lined and Hastelloy Reactors, Thermal Oxidizer, Filter Dryers, Vacuum Pumps. Universal Milling Machine, Isolators, Purified water systems, Air Handling Units and Utilities.
- Strong competency on IT systems and documentation processes.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists