Job Reference: JO-2012-65505_1608137851
The successful candidate will provide a manufacturing engineering service across the Drug Product Operation to maximise manufacturing equipment while ensuring continual compliance with policies relating to Personnel, Quality, Engineering, Safety and Finance.
As Engineering Technician you will:
- Ensure the performance of preventative and demand maintenance for manufacturing and utility equipment
- Collaborate with Production to ensure equipment performance is maximized to meet the output and yield requirements.
- Document and record activities carried out on relevant engineering procedures, preventative and demand maintenance.
- Partner with engineering personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting and installing/commissioning equipment
- Facilitate the implementation of equipment projects, and complete PM's on manufacturing/utility equipment.
- Document PM's and Work Orders on the Maximo CMMS system
- Support investigations on product quality issues where equipment performance needs to be assessed
- Ensure site safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to
- Implement equipment/process upgrades in an environment of continuous improvement
- Comply with all site GMP requirements
- Ensure successful Regulatory, Division and Corporate audits
- Provide out of hours on-call support to support production when required
- Support the site Maintenance Excellence Program to meet all requirements
Education and Experience:
- Electrical/Mechanical trade qualification or a diploma in a relevant engineering discipline
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant industry at an equivalent position
- Detailed functional knowledge of wide range of manufacturing equipment ideally including tablet coating, tablet press, capsule filling, single pot processors, dry granulators, fluid bed dryers, blenders, isolators, purified water systems, air handling units
- Strong competency on IT systems and documentation processes
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists