Job Reference: JO-2011-65480_1606300334
AbbVie currently requires an experienced Engineering Technician to join their new Biologics facility at our Ballytivnan site, Sligo. The technology on the site will include Aseptic Fill Finish equipment, Lyophilisation equipment and Anti-Body Drug Conjugate technology. As the Engineering Technician, you will support site pharma operations to maximize availability and reliability of pharma equipment.
- Participating in design and process project conversations to ensure reliability by design is built in prior to equipment arrival
- Active Participation in Factory Acceptance testing at vendor sites, Site Acceptance Testing and commissioning and qualification of equipment
- Ensuring proactive high performance of day to day preventative and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment
- Owning and preparing, preventative and predictive maintenance for new pharma equipment being installed and approval of these procedures on Maximo
- Liaising with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting and installing/commissioning equipment
- Implementation of equipment/process upgrade in an environment of continuous improvement
- Support the Production Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the output and yield requirements
- Comply with the EHS policy and procedures and demonstrate EHS best practices in all work activities
- Relevant Engineering or Trade Qualification required (Degree Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Pharmaceutical, Biologics or Medical Device manufacturing environment
- Fill Finish manufacturing experience preferred
- Proven problem-solving ability on complex equipment
- Instrumentation/PLC troubleshooting ability
- Total commitment to quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all times
- Knowledge of policies and regulatory requirements ensuring compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists