I am now recruiting a Drug Product Engineering Lead to join my world leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing client based in Cork. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, in this role, you will provide manufacturing engineering service to the plant, in order to maximize the availability of manufacturing equipment while developing and leading your team to continual operational improvements and employee development.
* With your team, you will have overall responsibility for the maintenance of manufacturing equipment as part of a Maintenance Excellence Program to ensure:
* The performance of day-to-day preventative, predictive and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
* Ongoing equipment improvements/upgrades as part of Continuous improvement and Obsolescence initiatives
* Undertake specific investigations, and equipment monitoring, with the view to improve manufacturing performance e.g. reducing plant downtime and maximizing Plant output and yield.
*Maintain records and documentation on relevant Engineering Procedures and preventative/ demand maintenance.
* Establish with the Engineering Manager the department goals, schedules and timetables for activities.
* Work with the EHS, Projects and FUE (Facility, Utility & Energy) Leads to create synergies and deliver exceptional performance.
* Operate within departmental and project budget requirements, highlighting budget and resource requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similiar technical discipline or a Craft qualification within engineering, while working towards your degree
* You will have 2 years + years experience in a leadership role such as Engineering/Maintenance Supervisor or Project Manager so that you can effectively lead and coach your team
* From a technical expertise prespective, you should have 5 years + experience working within a maintenance team in a manufacturing environment
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists