Job Reference: JO-2009-65385_1600097708
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company best known for its development of drugs used to treat the rare disorders atypical to haemolytic uremic syndrome and paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria. The company is also involved in immune system research related to autoimmune diseases. Their site in West Dublin will be home to a large-scale biologics manufacturing facility, is also used to house packaging and testing operations in support of their Global manufacturing network.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team for an initial 12 month contract. 2+ years experience is essential for this role.
- Maintaining the Computerised Maintenance Management System by adherence to all relevant SOP's, policies and cGMP requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the site CMMS, Infor EAM.
- Issue and maintain key performance metrics for the Engineering department.
- Input all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and calibration tasks in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Proactively ensuring that all Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities are carried out according to EHS regulations and procedures.
- Ensure the CMMS is maintained correctly, verification of all data entered.
- Min 2-3 years, exposure in Maintenance, Facilities or General Engineering environment
- Knowledge / Exposure to Calibration & Maintenance Activities
- Problem Solving skills - demonstrated ability in the use of scientific methodology to problem solve.
- 2-4 years' experience working within a facilities, maintenance and calibration environment in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience with CMMS and Computerised Calibration Systems.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists