Job Reference: JO-2106-65833_1622803352
Reporting to the Associate Dir, Environmental Health and Safety the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting, developing and maintaining EHS programmes within the company that meet best practices within the industry and fulfil the requirements of local regulatory and corporate directives. The position will particularly require the ability to undertake and complete duties in relation to environmental management.
- Identify EHS training needs and develop and deliver programmes to meet these requirements.
- Provide coaching and guidance on EHS programme requirements to other roles within the organisation.
- Drive and deliver continuous improvement in EHS performance within all aspects of the company.
- Maintain a clear understanding of EHS legislative requirements and new developments taking place in relation to regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Develop and support comprehensive EHS hazard identification and risk control programmes within the company.
- Drive compliance with the company IPC licence by sustaining the emission limit monitoring programme and identifying and leading initiatives to meet licence conditions.
- Record-keeping and document storage to ensure compliance with HSE and GMP standards
- Min Undergraduate qualification in EHS or Science/Engineering/Environmental Science
- Specialist qualification / experience in an EHS related subject in addition to their undergraduate degree.
- Hold or be in the process of obtaining professional membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Capable or preparing short term and long term strategies and plans to improve EHS performance. Strong technical ability with a "hands on approach" coupled with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on and complete a challenging range of EHS projects that require a broad range of EHS technical and interpersonal skills.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists