Due to continued expansion of my clients state-of-the-art facility based in Cork, I am now recruiting an EH&S specialist to assist with the design, implementation, maintenance and review of Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) programmes to ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate and industry requirements.
Provide EHS support for production ramp up within a new manufacturing suite at the Cork site:
· Incident & accident investigation
· EHS communication & training
· Conduct EHS Impact Assessments (IA) to ensure that all EH&S requirements and J&J standards are in place.
· Support EH&S impact Assessment action closure tracking, Machine Safety, JSA's, Chemical Risk Assessments, Noise, IH/Ergonomics etc.
· Perform periodic walkdowns / audits / programme reviews to ensure compliance with safety and environmental permits, plans, policies and regulatory requirements.
· Assist in the preparation, implementation and review of EH&S Procedures and other EH&S documents appropriate to the scope of site activities and in compliance with J&J requirements.
· Provide technical support for the site risk assessment / JSA programme and assist in implementing appropriate control measures for identified risks.
· A relevant third level qualification in Science, Engineering or EHS, with at least 3+ years' experience in the environment, health and safety area.
· Good overall knowledge of legal requirements and best practices in both Environment and Safety.
· Previous experience in dealing with regulatory agencies
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists