Junior Level EHS Associate
· Report to the EHS&S Lead supporting the team in achieving zero harm targets by auditing, advising, evaluating, and facilitating change through learning and development.
· Managing and monitoring the site incident management system to ensure close out of incidents in a timely manner
· Draft and/or modify EHS&S Standard Operating Procedures within a controlled document system and route for approval.
· Report KPIS on a weekly and monthly basis, and reporting and investigating EH&S accidents/incidents
· Supporting EHS&S cross functional teams, site initiatives and programmes
· Assisting in the completion of all EH&S Risk Assessments, implementation of controls, and maintenance of associated documentation.
· Developing and delivering EHS&S communications to site.
· Supporting and attending departmental monthly EHS&S meetings
· Assist in regulatory and internal site audits
· Liaising with colleagues in the US and industry to share and implement good practices
· Implement and develop EH&S policies and procedures
· Develop and demonstrate an active approach to continual improvement quality, safety, industrial hygiene, environmental and all regulatory compliance.
· Managing the site Ergonomic program, Training, DSE assessments, Working from Home program
· Delivery of EHS training.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Third level qualification in a relevant discipline with min 1 years' experience
· Excellent IT literacy (previous experience with EHS Software essential)
· Strong analytical and auditing skills
· Resilient, confident, and optimistic with and aptitude for collaboration
· Excellent attention to detail and proficiency in report writing, generating report and metrics.
· Manual Handling Instructor/ DSE assessor desirable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists