Job Reference: JO-2208-66284_1659627217
My client, a leading Bioprocessing Research and Training facility based in South County Dublin are looking for an E-Learning Content Developer to join their expanding team and to contribute to the continued successful implementation and future growth of it's online Academy. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, ideally with 3 years of experience in learning design and content development, with clear experience in generating effective instructional text, audio and video scripts that support key learning objectives. Experience with Learning Management Systems is essential and experience of Docebo® learning suite is highly desirable. If this sounds like you, please read on!
- Drive the ongoing development and success of the Online Academy by leading the development of high-quality online training solutions whilst creating and maintaining high quality learning content from industry leading core curriculum in line with deadlines and approved budgets.
- Comply with and maintain appropriate SOPs for the development and maintenance of content on the Online Academy platform whilst working with internal stakeholders to ensure training design fits with the overall vision for the area and business requirement.
- Liaise directly with the Training Team on the online development of training material including lectures and practical content in upstream, downstream, fill finish and support areas.
- Drive initiatives for the design and delivery of new and expanded methods of training (e.g., AR, VR, IR etc.)
- Degree in related scientific field (Life Science/Biopharmaceutical Processing/Engineering) with relevant biopharmaceutical industry experience an advantage but open to other disciplines.
- Highly IT competent with detailed knowledge of digital content generation and management.
- Ideally have previous experience of working in a third level training and or educational environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists