Job Reference: JO-2007-65305_1595331696
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established multinational client of ours who are looking for an experienced Documentation Specialist to join their team for an initial 11 month contract.
- The Documentation Specialist is accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate documentation associated within the area
- They will contribute to the High Performance culture within the area by providing a flexible, accurate service to enable the area to achieve key priorities.
- The Documentation Specialist is an active member of a cross functional Team, providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the area
- The Documentation Specialist will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Updating of procedural documents;
- Preparation of change control documentation;
- Processing of documentation through the Change Control System;
- Review of batch records and recording of incidences of corrections made to batch records;
- Generation and control of protocols.
- Minimum Leaving Certificate with a requirement to advance to a relevant 3rd Level Qualification (Science, Engineering, Quality, Production) within a three year period.
- Desirable: Qualification in a biological science subject.
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Personal Development.
- Desirable: Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- High level technical writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists