Job Reference: JO-2012-65490_1606924025
An exciting Leadership opportunity has arisen with a leading Biopharma org in Cork for a Director of S&OP to work in close collaboration with regional Commercial leadership and key stakeholders across PDM to tailor the process to meet management objectives.
- Accountable for the architecture of the S&OP process and for the successful global rollout and implementation
- Key point of contact for senior regional Commercial and PDM leadership to communicate and support the implementation of supply chain strategy
- Coordinate the activities of department management, and provides direction and assistance on resolution of complex issues and potential problems related to production planning and demand management
- Form a companywide strategic roadmap to improve S&OP maturity, enables process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
- Align strategic roadmap with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Accountable to define key metrics of S&OP and track benefits and improvements to the business
- Align resources, prioritizes strategies, establishes targets, and implements cost-out initiatives for S&OP and SC efforts.
- Channel continuous improvement ideas to the SC LT and selects suitable ones to turn into projects.
- Expert leader with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams
- Experienced people manager with a strong reputation for mentoring and developing people
- Expertise and track record in pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing and supply chain execution and oversight, previous ERP implementation experience
- Expert in standing up a formal S&OP process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, alignment, and commitment.
- Project management skills to manage overall transformation and continuous improvement projects across multiple geographies and business functions.
- Change management and transformational change experience
- Able to develop solutions to complex problems which require an in-depth degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovativeness
- Able to develop complex concepts, techniques, and standards
- Must have expertise in pharmaceutical or biotech industries, US, EU and international cGMPs
- Extensive years of relevant experience, MA/MBA preferred
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists