A unique senior career opportunity has arisen for a Director of Program Management (PMO) within our Global clients Emerging Markets Business Unit. The successful candidate will lead a Global Program Management team to build and develop an integrated timeline for future product development and commercialisation from ideation through to successful product Launch in a complex and evolving marketplace. They will manage communication, results, and strategic / action-oriented activities with colleagues across multiple geographical locations and be skilled in managing stakeholder and customer expectations, while concurrently maintaining delivery momentum.
· Driver of critical business unit and divisional strategy planning for emerging markets and execution
· Defines and develops appropriate infrastructure and capability for the PMO function including critical organizational design, program management processes, and success measures.
· Direct accountability for project definition and execution; defines deliverables and exit requirements for each of the phases (Ideation, Concept, Feasibility, Development, Validation, Launch)
· Develops and sets annual project goals (Products, financial performance, milestones); integrates this into EM Executive S&OP cycle and provides updates at required frequency.
· Translates strategies into program/project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource requirements; Continually tracks progress against those plans.
· Establishes routine reviews of financial measures, including: R&D spend, COGs, and pricing to evaluate margin and profitability and overall impact to P&L
· Completes capacity assessment (people, financial measures) and ability to meet plans and timelines. Highlights gaps and resolves with functional leaders.
· A minimum bachelor's degree in supply chain, engineering, science, IT or business disciplines
· 10 or more years of experience in R&D, Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or related function, preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical or consumer products sector
· PMP certification, or other formal training through the PMI, MBA
· Exceptional pm skills, while maintaining strong attention to detail and quick recall.
· An approachable and credible communication style, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills; to keep all levels of the organization informed, engaged and motivated.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists