Job Reference: JO-2203-66168_1667851198
Fastnet Executive Search have been retained by our pharmaceutical client to appoint a Director of Operational Excellence to lead and develop the function and culture in the Cork site. As part of the SLT, you will contribute to the leadership of and strategic direction of the business and engage with a global peer group within Operational Excellence.
- Propose Operational Excellence projects in support of the OPX roadmap to enable a transformational change on the operating systems, mind-set and behaviours of the people, that will deliver Best in Class performance
- Participate in the definition of the metrics and targets to assess the execution of the OPX roadmap and propose action plans whenever variations need to be corrected
- Measure the progress of projects under own and area's responsibility, according to the targets defined (governance), and to propose action plans whenever variations need to be corrected
- Prioritize improvement opportunities within project scope
- Actively contribute to create an organizational culture of Operational Excellence and "one company" approach
- Partner with and consult functional leaders and site leaders to establish annual plans for improvement in accordance with past performance and company strategic goals
- Act as a Change Leader, working with process owners and stakeholders to implement strategic process changes.
- Interact and communicate with other sites in support of sharing of lessons learned and best practices
- Develop and propose for approval the short and mid-term goals, annual budget, and budget plan in line with the corporate strategy, to align activities with strategic objectives.
- Prepare and propose for superior approval the annual area budget, by defining the allocation of resources necessary for the development of the activity, as well as ensuring the monitoring and control of its evolution, identifying any deviations between the real and the foreseen and taking corrective measures.
- Ensure compliance with GMP and HSE guidelines, internal and external requirements as well as promote the implementation and maintenance of policies, systems, and procedures (COPs, HBR, SOPs and others) within his/ her TMs.
- Degree qualification in a science or engineering field (Technical background preferred)
- Relevant management and leadership experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Black Belt (Masters preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of achieving business benefits across multiple projects with the ability to develop critical & lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists