Job Reference: JO-2106-65844_1623339091
Our award-winning Biotech client is offering you the chance to join their state of the art facility in Dublin. As the Digital Transformation Lead you will develop and grow digitally-focused service offerings, primarily in training but also across other parts of the business. If you have experience in applying digital technologies and strategies in an industry then this could be the role for you!
- Building and managing the relationship between the company and Industry clients to:
- understand clients' digital training needs.
- strengthen client understanding of the company's existing and future service offerings.
- deliver new business working closely with the client and internal resource as courses are planned and developed
- Liaising with key technology partners (vendors and others) to build service portfolio in 4.0 technologies, including automation architecture, advanced control systems, robotics, facility/laboratory of the future.
- Developing new training programmes, including theoretical and practical content in digital manufacturing technologies, that could also include some level of programme delivery.
- Driving the commercial deployment of digital learning technologies for the online training platform, including VR, AR, digital simulation/twins in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Applicants will be expected to hold a graduate or post-graduate degree in a digital-related scientific field, ideally combined with relevant life science or biopharmaceutical industry experience.
- Detailed knowledge of applying digital technologies and strategies in an industry setting is essential.
- Experience of training in an industrial setting would be an advantage.
- The successful applicant will be a motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own initiative as part of a busy and dynamic Training team.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists