Job Reference: JO-2301-66367_1693322041
Join Our Team of Innovators as a Development Chemist and Shape the Future of Science! Our client, a global pharmaceutical is currently looking to appoint a Development Chemist to join their team at their Cork site on a permanent basis
- Developing and optimising synthetic organic processes.
- Designing and carrying out laboratory scale experimental chemistry work programs.
- Effectively navigating the current literature through online platforms to solve complex chemistry issues.
- Defining critical process parameters to support regulatory filings.
- Preparing reports and presenting scientific results to customers.
- PhD degree in synthetic organic chemistry; or a Master's or Bachelor's degree with relevant synthetic chemistry experience.
- Good working knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and methods (NMR, HPLC, GC, FTIR).
- Strong, reliable and adaptable work ethic.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists