Job Reference: JO-2301-66368_1673367535
I am working with a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Cork that has a permanent opportunity for a Development Analyst to join their vibrant team. If you are excited by working on multiple diverse projects this could be an excellent fit.
- Using Mass Spectrometry and other techniques to identify and investigate unknown impurities.
- Supporting with corrective action plans to maintain and improve chromatography standards.
- Training analysts on interpretation of analysis and improving knowledge within the department.
- Providing advice to various teams relating to any problems.
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
- Must have significant practical experience of analytical method development (1-2 years)
- Experience of Mass Spectrometry and NMR.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists