Job Reference: JO-2004-65150_1589273992
Global biopharmaceutical company in Dublin are recruiting Spanish, German, Italian and Turkish speakers for their expanding Customer Operations team on a 6 month FTC
- Work to facilitate strong and efficient points of contact between team members and all the existing and new Customers.
- Manage sales orders, rush orders, service requests and advance exchange programs with the team members.
- Ensure all received orders are always processed by end of Business Day.
- Support the manager to ensure Customer Business Reviews and Business Performance metrics drive best-in-class.
- Provide follow-up and solutions to customers and sales team regarding order status, product availability, shipping information, damaged or lost product.
- Manage the coordination of information to the customer and to the internal teams on all aspects of the order processing role.
- Monitor closely with the Distribution team to ensure that product is delivered to the right place, at the right time and for the right patient.
- New Customer Creation and modification in accordance with the appropriate control documents.
- Ensure the highest self-adherence to all compliance requirements within the function.
- Ensure that all external inquiries from prospective and current Customers are dealt with in a timely and professional manner by the team.
- Fluency in one other European language, both written and oral, is a requirement.
- Additional 'other' language skills would be desirable.
- Previous Pharmaceutical Experience essential.
- Minimum of 2 years ideally in a Customer Service or Supply Chain function.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and systems.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong computer literacy, with MS Office.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists