Job Reference: JO-2110-65993_1656002070
My rapidly growing Cork based Pharmaceutical Client has an opportunity for an Installation/CQV Engineer to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in installation management or equipment qualification and electronic/automation preferably with a focus in the Pharmaceutical industry or chemical plants. If this sounds like you, please read on!
- Execute the construction, assembly, commissioning and qualification of Engineering projects on site and create the installation plan and maintain a close follow up for Engineering Projects.
- To assure cGMP compliance before, during and after /qualification activities by assuring that all necessary procedures are implemented and are being followed on site.
- To assure that process systems equipment, utilities and facilities are qualified according to their intended use and product requirements in accordance with client Procedures and Regulatory Guidelines.
- Define and implement technical solutions for unexpected challenges during the construction, assembly and commissioning & qualification of facilities without compromising the design concept and the process functionality, quality and systems.
- To establish the required qualification activities of new or changed systems and/or facilities within the change control process.
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent in the life sciences sector.
- 5+ years of installation or equipment qualification experience in the pharma/biopharma or chemicals industry.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists