Continuous Improvement Specialist
My award winning pharmaceutical client is offering you the chance to join their state of the art manufacturing facility in Dublin. As Continuous Improvement Specialist, you will report to the CI Senior Manager in Dublin and will drive Improvement mindset change through the use of Tools, Systems and Behaviours.
Role and Responsibilities
The Continuous Improvement Specialist is expected to be responsible for:
* Driving CI behaviours and mindsets - Coach teams on the use of CI tools to drive self-sufficiency in each are. Implement CI systems and processes to embed CI way of working - Visual management, 5S, Standard problem solving
* Driving technical CI projects - OEE improvement, yield improvement, Waste elimination, deviation reduction, Cost optimisation
* Problem solving - leading problem-solving activities under pressure - driving results using structured problem solving, coaching and delivery training on problem solving
* Value stream analysis -Leading activities linked to Flow, connecting processes and changing thinking around optimising flow
* OEE - Executing projects to improve OEE, managing systems related to OEE monitoring and recording
* Coaching and training CI team members and developing junior team members through sharing of knowledge and experience
* Minimum Lean/ Six Sigma Black Belt certification
* Third level qualification in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
* At least 5 years' experience Driving change through Continuous Improvement/ Operational Excellence
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists