An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement-Lean Six Sigma Professional to join our client, a leading Biopharma manufacturing site in Cork. Working as part of a team of committed CI colleagues, the successful candidate will work across all levels of the organisation both in the Cork manufacturing site and globally to deploy operational excellence standards and deliver tangible results.
· Be an SME for Lean Production & Management system rollout - all lean practices & emphasis on leading change
· Lead area-based launch events and support deployment of Lean in assigned teams
· Provide training to Lean users and partner with area leadership to ensure all employees are active lean users - delivery of Operational Excellence
· Serve as ongoing Lean coach for areas deploying lean, ensuring the discipline to sustain Lean remains in place
· Assess areas already deployed to promote ongoing continuous improvement of lean deployment
· Contribute to the Lean program design, developing elements which are common across process areas
· Partner with site leadership to identify and prioritize major productivity improvement
· Serve as CCI Coach partnering with Business Area Leads to facilitate the chosen methodology for the improvement project (e.g. Lean Lighthouse, Kaizen Event, other)
· Engage routinely with sponsors to provide status and escalate where appropriate as issues arise
· Ensure lean principles and tools are integrated into both project execution and solution design
· Ad Hoc consulting/facilitation work (as required)
· Subject Matter Expert/owner on assigned sub elements of site CCI program
· May be asked to lead or participate in multi-site improvements.
· Achieve & Maintain the organisations CCI Coach certification
· Level 8 Degree in Engineering/ Science or Business
· Lean Masters Qualification & Six Sigma Green Belt certified (Black Belt preferred)
· Minimum 5 years' experience in a Lean CI role in a GMP manufacturing facility.
· Working knowledge of Toyota Production System
· Proven experience in positively influencing & leading teams and driving a culture of change & CI resulting in tangible benefits for the business.
· Facilitation experience.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists