* Support in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct;
* Research legal, regulatory, and contractual documents, for interpretive and analytical purposes, to ensure compliance with such areas identified;
* Support in review and drafting of data privacy agreements;
* Support the assessment of new and existing regulatory requirements e.g. relevant pharma industry Code updates, GDPR etc.;
* Support in review and drafting of different Compliance templates (e.g., Sponsorship Agreements, Grants Agreements, etc.);
* Collaborate with the Legal Team whenever necessary;
* Support global anti-bribery/anti-corruption efforts, including document management and assistance with due diligence of partners and consultants; and
* Manage multiple tasks simultaneously ensuring timely execution in a fast-paced environment.
* A Bachelor's degree is required.
* Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
* Strong organizational skills and sound business judgment.
* Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
* Robust project management skills with the ability to drive execution by team members
* Motivated, self-starter with ability to appropriately prioritize issues and allocate resources.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to partner effectively with others in addressing complex issues.
* Ability to quickly learn and develop knowledge of laws, regulations and industry guidance that affect the pharmaceutical industry;
* Experience at a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization strongly preferred; and
* A love of compliance and enthusiasm about compliance's role in supporting the success of the business and a healthy corporate culture.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists