The Complaints Manager will take the lead role in the handling and management of customer complaints investigations, trending and analysis for all commercial & clinical products for the Westport site.
* You will provide guidance to Complaints Co-Ordinator's on complaint handling to ensure activities are completed as per schedule and in a GMP compliant manner.
* You will provide guidance to department personnel to ensure all complaints are fully investigated and suitable CAPA implemented.
* You will work with the Associate Director, Quality Control the approach to be taken to ensure appropriate CAPA are identified and completed in response to customer complaints.
* A third level Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related Science discipline with management experience.
* Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma or Medical Device environment.
* Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
* Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate time frames.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists