Our client is a leading innovator within the Biopharma sector globally and due to continued expansion in its new COE for Clinical Research in Dublin is looking to appoint a dynamic Clinical Contracts & Finance (CCF) Associate to their Business Operations Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting various activities and projects within the Vendor Outsourcing organization mainly for Clinical Trial / Operations Outsourcing.
· Contract execution, review, management, routing and quality control
· Management of LOA's, LOI, CDA's, MSA's, CO's and other contracts for the Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
· New supplier setup and supplier updates in ERP
· Data entry of supplier and contract information (such as contractual and financial data) into systems
· Researching and resolving vendor invoice and payment inquiries and issues
· Reviewing and analyzing of vendor proposals
· Project support for various initiatives
· Bachelor's degree with legal experience (JD, Legal Counsel, Legal Administrator) or relevant experience in working with contracts and legal matters.
· Proficiency in legal language, contract structure and format
· Excellent communication skills
· Comfortable interacting with internal and external teams and business partners (such as clinical operations, clinical research, finance, account payable, purchasing, and potentially legal and business conduct)
· Project management/support experience
This is a 12 month contract initially & a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with this leading Multinational Biopharma company.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists