Job Reference: JO-2303-66393_1683532802
Our client, a leading South Dublin Research Facility is looking for a Characterization Scientist to join their team. If you would like to be part of an organization who make positive differences to peoples' lives this could be the career step for you!
- Become a specialist in process analytical monitoring of antibody producing cell cultures using integrated LC-MS, Raman spectroscopy, cell counters and nutrient analyzers.
- Deliver autonomous analytics that enable multiple bioreactor monitoring in an unsupervised fashion and real time process control based on closed loop feedback of your analytical data.
- Provide fast and accurate updates to internal stakeholders and collaborative partners so that everyone is sharing the journey.
- PhD in Chemistry with equivalent research experience in a discipline that makes you suitable for this challenge.
- Hands on and extensive experience with LC-MS and spectroscopy.
- Relevant experience analyzing large data sets from disparate sources and develop visualization tools in addition to being practical and analytically excellent.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists