An exciting opportunity is now available for a Lean Improvement Specialist to join my clients Manufacturing Systems Design & Commercialization Team to align immediately the facilities' expansion project to support the implementation of lean thinking and systems, whilst embedding continuous improvement culture into the hearts and minds of our people.
You will be a hands-on Lean / Improvement Specialist and will promote the installation of Production System (MPS). The focus will be on the design and execution of systems, mindset and behaviours. This will enable the production of critical vaccines and biologics medicines at the highest quality, for the lowest cost, and in the shortest lead time, therefore enabling a continuous improvement culture.
You will have demonstrated a career working with people at all levels of a large organization, most preferably from within large manufacturing cGMP or highly regulated environment, with the ability to influence making problems visible, to partner and build strong networks thus driving the necessary results.
* Deployment of lean methods to ensure MPS Right First Time Start-up for Carlow Expansion
* Improve processes to ensure robust, reliable supply and lean manufacturing that delivers the highest Quality products.
* Support execution of the MPS Strategy to ensure the MPS mindsets, behaviours, training and development are enabled to build a Continuous Improvement culture from the onset
* Be a change agent, that can see the customers' needs as well as advocating best practice
* Sponsor effective team working and partnership with cross-functional teams
* A strategic thinker using the Value Stream to work with key stakeholders to deliver the Hoshin Kanri A3's within their targeted areas
* Sponsor and drive a safe-by-choice culture to achieve Target Zero for workplace injuries
* Provide teaching and coaching to effectively transfer Lean skills into the organization for the development of Lean Leaders and all elements of Leaders Standard Work
* Drive a Problem-Solving culture by demonstrating strong problem-solving skills, leading and active participation to resolve issues and provide permanent corrective and preventative actions. Adopt a coaching personable style which will encourage and develop the confidence in colleagues who are learning to problem-solve.
* Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
* May be required to perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
* Lean/Six Sigma qualification preferred
* Relevant experience in change management and driving continuous improvement within all levels of the organizations, with the ability to influence to make problems visible and collaborate to build strong networks to drive the necessary results.
* Experience is deeply understanding processes to deliver value to the business through problem-solving and developing the SMEs to improve their work.
* Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience
* Report, standards, technical writing skills
* Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
* Sterile filling processes and equipment an advantage
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications
* Change Agent with Strong influencing skills
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team-orientated manner
* Training skills to develop others as part of our onboarding program and various inhouse lean modules
* Demonstrable analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists