Job Reference: JO-2007-65278_1594022767
Duties of the Bioprocessing trainer will include:
- Development and delivery of training material including lectures and practical content in upstream, downstream, fill finish, analytics and support areas.
- Day to day operation of pilot production plant facilities and laboratory equipment in pilot production training facility.
- Implementation and maintenance of documentation for the facility and business activities (SOPs, production batch records, project proposals and technical reports).
- Design, and delivery of customised training materials to specific corporate clients (on their site, when required).
- Measurement of training effectiveness through the use of a variety of assessment tools.
- Self-directed learning to ensure current knowledge of bioprocessing and an awareness of industry trends and advances.
- Ensuring safe operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment and liaising with facilities team to resolve problems.
- Supporting the design and delivery of new and expanded methods of training (e.g. eLearning, blended learning etc.)
- Hosting tours of pilot production plant and attend business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Mentoring junior/new trainers and support their induction into the training department
- Represent the training department at company events (which may on occasion be during evenings or weekends).
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time by your manager.
- Applicants will be expected to hold a PhD/MSc in related scientific field (Life Science/Biopharmaceutical Processing/Engineering) OR a BSc in a related scientific field combined with significant relevant (bio) pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Detailed practical knowledge of bioprocessing manufacturing operations is essential for this role.
- Experience in QC Microbiology and Analytics or Aseptic processing and fill finish would be a distinct advantage
- The successful trainer will be a motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own initiative as part of a busy and dynamic training team.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists