Do you have GMP experience? My client based in Dublin is recruiting a Bioprocess Operator to permanently join their high performing team in a cutting-edge,dynamic and patient focused environment.
* Demonstrate high performance behaviours, ability to work collaboratively within a cross functional team, ability to show independent initiative, to have a focus on continuous improvement and have a strong belief in supporting the right culture in the business.
* Operate equipment and run processes in a clean room environment, in accordance with batch record, user manuals, design parameters, equipment qualification protocols and validation protocols and current standard GMP operating procedures.
* Execution of operational activities for GMP production such as equipment preparation, component cleaning, USP operations (Inoculum, cell culture) and DSP operations (purification, chromatography, Drug Substance Final Fill), Filter Integrity testing and aseptic operations.
* Adhere to compliance requirements (safety, quality & environmental) and ensure any adverse events are communicated/troubleshot appropriately.
Experience & Qualifications
* More than 5 years' experience in cGMP Pharmaceutical Operations is essential.
* More than 5 years' experience in Drug Substance Biologics manufacturing is advantageous.
* Vaccine manufacturing experience is preferable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists