Job Reference: JO-2009-65368_1599722965
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Biopharma client of ours based in Sligo. This is a Perm role and Fill Finish experience in a Biologics/Pharmaceutical environment is essential.
- Diagnose and resolve events or exceptions of production equipment and processes
- Efficiently operate all biologics processes minimizing material loss
- Assemble and inspect equipment in the manufacturing area to confirm its operational status.
- Perform process tests and participate in qualification and validation activities as required
- Operate Fill Line, Autoclave, Equipment Washer, Headspace Analysers, Bioreactors, Chromatography Columns, Filtration Systems, Equipment Cleaning and Sterilization, Equipment Pressure Tests, Equipment/Filters Integrity Tests, Water Baths, Isolators and Lyophiliser as required.
- Disposal of domestic, biomedical, and hazardous waste from their respective area as applicable, ensuring compliance with regulations following the procedures and policies
- Minimum third level Degree required.
- Batch processing operations in an FDA/ HPRA regulated industry essential.
- Possessing aseptic techniques and sterile fill-finish experience required.
- Good knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the biologics/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of operating in a highly automated environment and safe handling of dangerous chemicals.
- Basic laboratory techniques knowledge.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists